Posts on Jan 1970

Where’s your refund ?

Have the following info in order to do the search….Social security number, filing status (page 1 of your Form 1040) and your exact refund amount (page 2 of your Form 1040) Federal “Where’s My Refund?”   Check about 2 weeks after filing. Federal “Where’s My Amended Return Refund?”  Need your date of birth and zip code. […]

Continue Reading

Long Term Care Premiums

Thinking of getting a Long Term Care policy? There is a limit to the amount that can be deducted on your tax return. For Federal return purposes the limit is based on age and ranges from $410 to $5,110 per person for 2017. This amount gets added to the rest of your Qualified Medical Costs […]

Continue Reading